- Space Requirement: Minimum 2000- 2500 sq. ft. (approx.) on the ground floor
- Room requirement: Minimum 4 with office room and play area. The classroom sizes should ideally be approx. 300sq ft for 15-20 students.
Specification for selecting a location to start a Kid Veda Centre:
- Areas which are away from noise sources such as busy market area major, highways, street intersections, railroad lines or airports.
- Ideally the location should be on the ground floors of buildings which may sometimes be extended to the first floor. In all situations, grills and safety gates should be there.
- There should be proper ventilation and light within and around the site.
- The premises should be enclosed by walls/fence.
- The location should have easy access to essential amenities, local transportation, medical help and other emergency services.
- While selecting a location it is ensured that the surrounding is hygienic with no garbage bins / open drains / water loggings / water seepage during rains.
- Initial Investment including licence fee: Approx. Rs. Five Lakhs (Excluding the Real Estate Cost).
- No Franchise fee no royalty, no hidden cost.
- Individual Kit provided to each child at the time of admission
- Initially One Coordinator, four teachers and two ayahs which may be increased as the students increase.